EDGE Data CenterS
As demands for cloud computing, artificial intelligence (AI), 5G, Internet of Things (IoT), Big Data, Machine Learning, cybersecurity and AR/VR continue to rise and drive the future of the digital infrastructure landscape, American Tower Edge Data Centers
American Tower’s new edge data center solutions are compactly designed to provide decentralized IT environments, contains critical power, cooling, security, and network connectivity
In-rack UPS and PDU’s
Edge Network Architecture
Distributed edge data centers at key American Tower sites
Interconnected to regional data centers like Colo Atl in Atlanta, GA
Interested In Learning More?
Get a Quote
Leveraging dark or lit fiber to enable connectivity from edge to metro data center
LAUNCHING IN SIX LOCATIONS
What We Do
Rack space and power, ready for our customers’ equipment
- Edge Internet
bandwidth and connectivity to the internet
- Edge Tunnel (L2 Transport)
high-speed, layer-two network transport service to the customer
- Edge Wavelength (L1)
high-speed, layer-one network transport with dedicated bandwidth
- Remote hands service (e.g., troubleshooting and configuration)
- Field services (e.g., truck roll, break/fix service)
- Preventive maintenance
ABOUT AMERICAN TOWER
- A leading Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) of multitenant communications real estate with a portfolio of 40,000+ towers in the U.S.
- National portfolio of decentralized real estate enables scalable deployments
- Owned or long-term real estate, fiber, primary and secondary power available at most tower sites, making them the ideal locations to deploy edge data centers quickly and efficiently
- 24/7/365 monitoring of sites for all customers
- Nationwide and regional teams of highly skilled staff, engineers, and technicians to support our customers
ATC Edge maintains compliance certifications that are critical to our data center customers.
Contact OUR edge data center EXPERTS TODAY!
© 2020 Copyright American Tower. | All Rights Reserved.